We provide high-quality obstetric and gynecological services you can trust.
VVRMC's Women's Healthcare Clinic is committed to offering exceptional women’s healthcare in obstetrics and gynecology. It is our goal to take a team approach to providing women of all ages with compassionate care in an inviting, comfortable and patient-centric environment.
David Hernandez, MD, can provide care for you from pregnancy through delivery. He has many years of experience, is bilingual in English and Spanish, and spends the time to make sure you get your questions and concerns addressed. He is just the type of doctor you want to care for you during your pregnancy.
What the OB-GYN Clinic Can Do for You
- Focus on health promotion
- Disease prevention
- Pap smears
- Laboratory services for screening and diagnosing
- Provide education
- Provide contraception counseling and dispensing
- Gynecologic disorders
- STDs (screening and treatment)
- Adolescent concerns
- Prolapsed bladder and uterus (pessary fitting and maintenance)
- High-risk pregnancies
- Gestational diabetes
- Post-partum depression
- Breastfeeding difficulties