Val Verde Regional Medical Center (VVRMC) offers superior-quality urologic care here at home. Our doctor and his staff have a wealth of experience caring for a wide range of complications, including overactive bladder, recurrent urinary tract infections, kidney stones and prostate cancer.
Val Verde Urology is the first in Del Rio to provide:
- No-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy.
- Holmium laser vaporization to treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate, kidney stones and much more.
- InterStim neuromodulation to treat overactive bladder.
- Bladder calculi.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Condyloma acuminata.
- Edema—external genitalia.
- Epididymal mass.
- Elevated prostate specificantigen (PSA).
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Frequency and urgency—voiding.
- Hematuria (adult and pediatric).
- Hydrocele (adult and pediatric).
- Male infertility.
- Post-surgical follow up care.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Prostatitis, acute and chronic bacterial.
- Prostate nodule.
- Pyelonephritis, acute.
- Renal mass.
- Scrotal mass.
- Undescended testicle.
- Urethral mass.
- Urinary incontinence (adult and pediatric).
- Urinary tract infection.
What the Urology Clinic Can Do for You
- Diagnose and treat numerous urological issues.
- Provide care for everyone: from babies to the elderly as well as caring for both men and women.
- Surgical services, including a no-needle, no scalpel vasectomy.
- Diagnose and treat the conditions listed and more.
- Save you time and money by providing follow-up surgical care here at home.
Although not every urological surgical procedure can be performed here at VVRMC, post-surgical follow-up care can be provided. Referring post-surgical patients to local facilities for these services saves both time and money, while also lowering the stress involved with multiple trips out of town for follow-up care.
If you should have a urological surgical procedure away from VVRMC, ask your surgeon to refer you to VVRMC's Urology Clinic for follow-up care. You will receive excellent care while saving time and money.