Mental Health Services
Mental health disorders affect how a person thinks, feels, acts and relates to their surroundings and others. Psychiatry concentrates on prevention, treatment, diagnosis and medication services for mental health disorders.
Pediatric and adult psychiatry are available through telemedicine. Pediatric psychiatry is offered to patients 5 years of age and older. Utilizing telemedicine, you receive live face-to-face services without having to travel out of town.
Benefits of Psychiatry
- Improves an individual's ability to function within social, occupational and educational situations
- Provides hope by reducing symptoms of mental health disorders
- Helps people live happier, healthier and more productive lives
Benefits of Telemedicine Technology
- Avoid time-consuming and costly travel
- Receive care from an expanded range of specialists
- Receive tests and treatment in your own community
Click below to read an article about Dr. Linesse Vega.