Minimum Entry Level Qualifications:
- Experience and/or level of competency: 5-10 years of related IT experience
- Academic Preparation: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred. Will consider equivalent experience in lieu of education.
The network manager is responsible for ensuring that all network systems are functioning properly in addition to their security. He/she will also be responsible for all storage devices and locations and their backup and recovery methods. He/she is also responsible for helping and directing Network Engineers in their responsibilities.
- Installs, maintains and evaluates network systems and communications.
- Troubleshoots the complex network issues involving various factors.
- Conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies.
- Must have extensive knowledge of routers, switches, firewall, network security, Active Directory, DNS, Windows Servers, VMware, and Citrix etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.