Network Engineer Level 2
Minimum Entry Level Qualifications
- Experience and/or level of competency: 4-7 years of related IT experience
- Academic Preparation: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred. Will consider equivalent experience in lieu of education.
The Network Engineer Level 2 is responsible for maintenance of computer networks (cable and wireless networks), phone systems, hardware, software and other related systems. The Network Engineer Level 2 will also be responsible for performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software and hardware from attacks as well as replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary.
- Installs, maintains and evaluates network systems and communications.
- Troubleshoots network issues involving various factors.
- Must have knowledge of Internet, Active Directory, Windows Servers, Cisco Wireless Networks, VMware, Citrix, VoIP Phones etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.