Patient Care Partner/C.N.A.
Requirements to Apply: High School Diploma/GED and C.N.A. license in good standing.
Provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a registered nurse and/or physician. Provides for personal care, comfort and assists with a safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies. Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors. Transcribes physician's orders and prepares and compiles records for the department.
- Provides general nursing care such as daily baths, mouth care, activities of daily living, repositioning, feeding, assist with ambulation, blood draws and unit specific duties.
- Completes all documentation within the shift, which includes vital signs, intake and output, activities of daily living, etc. which meet all current standards, policies and procedures and as directed by licensed staff.
- Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
- Provides for personal care, compfort and assist with safe, clean environment, maintains equipment and supplies.
- Maintains regulatory body requirements, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.