Val Verde Regional Medical Center (VVRMC) District Board of Directors Healthcare Scholarship
We are proud to announce a Healthcare Scholarship Program generated by the VVRMC District Board of Directors. Funds are for any study-related expense including (but not limited to) housing, tuition, books and transportation.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Resident of Val Verde County in pursuit of a healthcare-related degree/certification.
- Applicant must be accepted or demonstrated application and in good academic standing at an accredited secondary institution (vocational school, technical school, business school, college or university).
Requirements for Application
- Complete application form (click application form).
- Provide two professional letters of recommendation (e.g., teachers, professors, employers, etc.).
- Provide a 500-word essay addressing how academic goals will benefit healthcare in Val Verde County, including professional goals on completion of healthcare degree.
- Acceptance letter from accredited institutions (if accepted).
- Provide certified copies of high school transcript or equivalence (GED) and college transcripts.
How to Apply
Turn in all required documents to the Human Resources Department at VVRMC, 801 Bedell Avenue, Del Rio.
All application materials must be turned in by May 7 at 5 p.m.