Health libraryBack to health library
Helping our community
VVRMC's Community Outreach team has been busy. Here are some of the things the team has been working on.
- RMOMS provides quality health care to women in the community, from family planning all the way to postpartum. Call 830.768.9232 or 830.778.3954 for more information.
- Diabetes Self-Management Education provides online education and resources for diabetes or prediabetes. For class information, see the VVRMC calendar at vvrmc.org/calendar or call 830.778.3848.
- CPRIT provides no-cost cancer screenings for eligible people. For information, call 830.309.2480.
- Online education and support groups for kids can help your teens and tweens make good life choices. Go to vvrmc.org or call 830.778.3954 to learn more.
- The Mary L. Pierce HOPE Cancer Resource Room provides support. Call 830.309.2480 for information.
- VVRMC heads up the Val Verde County Safe Kids program. Visit vvrmc.org/safe to learn more about this initiative.