Meet the team
Our mission & vision
Our mission is to:
- Provide the availability of high-quality health care services to all residents and visitors of the hospital district and surrounding service areas.
- Respond to community needs by empowering employees, physicians, board members and volunteers to use their wisdom, skills and talents in providing high-quality health care and education to our community and visitors.
- Interact with other health care providers through collaborative and cooperative arrangements to broaden the scope of services.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility to those who we serve by exercising sound financial principles and moral integrity.
- Emphasize excellence through continuous quality improvement as we seek innovative strategies to maximize efficiency, cost effectiveness and quality of service.
Building on our rich tradition of caring, Val Verde Regional Medical Center (VVRMC) will be the leading health care provider of rural hospitals in the state of Texas. We will be the center to promote the highest quality health care within and beyond the hospital. We will optimize and continually improve accessibility, quality and cost-effectiveness of services for all of our customers. VVRMC will be the employer of choice, recognize the value of vision and embrace change as the key to success.Back to top